Deiligt å vær ferdi me eksamen 💕🎀
No, I’m sorry x
my shameless objectification of boyband member’s arses continues [+]
#kissyou #harrystyles #zaynmalik
there is always those pictures on tumblr that always say “you have to reblog this” or something like this and 99% of the time I ignore it. This is one of those pictures that is impossible not to reblog. This is the picture “that needs to be on everyones blog” no matter what kind of blog you are. my heart and pryers go out to everyone of the friends and families of the names above.
The woman in the top photo is Carlee Soto, waiting to hear news about her sister, a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary.
The woman in the second photo is Victoria Soto, Carlees sister. Soto was apparently pushing the children into a closet when she was confronted by Lanza. She put herself between the gunman and the children and that’s when she was tragically shot and killed. When she became aware there was a gunman in the school, she hid her first-graders in closets and cabinets, then told the shooter they were in the gym. He turned the gun on Soto, killing her, but none of her students were harmed.
You are a hero Victoria, and no one will ever forget the amazing thing you did for your students. Only the good die young, may you rest in peace. Such a beautiful soul.
CAN’T STOP REPLAYING.
I love pictures of kids crying on Santa’s lap.
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
never forget ‘the little christmas man’